- Men’s layback boardshorts
- Fabric/tech: Recycler 4 way stretch. A high performance fabric.
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles.
- The perfect combination of performance and comfort.
- WR: Micro Repel water repellent coating for a light weight and quick drying fabric
- Outseam: 17″”, short length
- Fit: Lo Tide, a modern fit featuring side pockets and an elastic lasso waist. Equally perfect for a lounge on the beach or a quick shred.
- Waist: Elastic
- Pockets: Side
- Pockets: Back patch
- Features all over print design with elastic waist comfort.
- 100% Recycled Polyester
Two beach essentials in one, the Billabong Bad Trip Reversible Layback Boardshorts 17? features a bold, printed floral main side and clean, black design on the flip. Made from Recycler 4-Way Stretch fabric sourced from recycled PET plastic bottles, these men?s boardshorts are treated in Micro Repel water repellent coating for a lightweight, quick-drying feel throughout. Featuring our signature Lo Tide fit, with side pockets and an elastic lasso waist, these Layback trunks are equally perfect for a lounge on the beach or a quick shred, when the waves are right. Topped with a side patch pocket on the reverse side for all your needs.
About The Brand
Launched in 1973, surf icon Billabong has cemented its status as a leader in apparel and accessories that cater to an action-packed lifestyle. From go-anywhere logo tees and tanks to walkshorts, swimwear and breezy jersey basics, the brand offers a wide range of casual clothing bound to win a place in any weekend wardrobe.